Colourpop 20% Just FOR YOU!

Do you like saving money? Why else would you be on this blog if you don't like saving $$?? Anyway, here a link to use so you can get 20% off your  order through Colourpop Cosmetics click this link and you will receive 20% off your order. You're welcome <3

What is colourpop? It's a makeup site where you can get good prices on makeup. They have concealer (which is now my favorite brand to use, it's thick and hides everything from dark marks, to pimples and definitely  under eye circles), which is new as well as lip products, eyeshadows, etc. Their palettes are one of my favorite brands to use. I have a bunch of their palettes, use them frequently. I have a few favorites, I'll post a few reviews on here with my favorite ones. I just need to get over my damn cold first.

Hope everyone has a good night! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment