Hairby Facial Cleansing Brush: Review!


Today seems to be the day for me to do reviews, hope you're enjoiying them cause here's another! 

I got this Hairby Facial Cleansing Brush, Silicone Face Brush Sonic Electric Face Cleanser Negative Ions Massager System for Skin Clean  from vipon with a code to order this 1/2 off, I also had Amazon gift cards in my account, so this was free for free. 

I have been using this brush for a few weeks now and since it's been a few weeks, I decided to give a review on it. First, I'll explain what it does and how to use it then I'll tell you my thoughts on this product. 

How to use:

First wet your face, then add your favorite face cleanser (I personally love yesto tomatoes charcoal bar soap cause it lasts a long time, as well as works very well at keeping my pimples at bay) then turn on this device. The button in the middle turns it on, the left and right buttons (or nobs) make it go up or down on the setting. I tend to use the upper button twice to make it go faster. I do not time how long that i use this but about a few seconds or so. I read on other reviews that they used it for a minute, maybe I do for a minute I'm not sure because I am not looking at clock when I do it. I just use for awhile and when I feel like I've washed my skin as good as I feel that I have, in tiny circles I stop. I use the front for my cheeks, forehead and chin. I use the top for my nose and the back sometimes if I feel like it needs extra attention or if I have some makeup on that is hard to get off without doing extra cleaning. 

During the morning, I use this when I get up and it works great. I haven't had to charge it enough though I've been using this twice a day for a few weeks now. At night, when I have makeup on I will use a wet makeup remover cloth (Ulta has some amazing ones) and take off my eye makeup first. Then after I've got all the eyeliner off my lids then (that tends to stick around longer), I use my facial cleanser (sometimes at night i use my St Ives stick and other times I use my yesto tomatoes bar, depends if I'm washing my face in the shower or if I"m washing my face at the sink). 

I have combination skin, oily in my T zone & normal on my cheeks. Which is rather hard to find products that work on both areas without making either breakout or making one part of my face too dry or irritated. This works well to keep away my pimples and if I do break out (happens around that time of the month) this will quickly get rid of them and keep them from coming back next time. 

So if you are looking for a facial brush that will cleanse your face without having to buy those heads and making it cost too much money, buy this! it works great and it looks super cute in your bathroom! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment