Pur cosmetics Ambassador Program




Thanks to Pur Cosmetics Ambassador this is a program that you click links in your email, you do surveys, and you also get to test some products for them and give you a reviews.

I received quick Pro Glitters for product testing only. They are these unique three-in-one formula or can be use as an eyeshadow base I should have a loan or glittery top coat to make any I look pop. The building applicator makes application easy for the girl on the go. Normally these are not sold individually they are a quick Pro glitter five-piece I polish glitter kit is now available at purcosmetics.com Ulta and Kohl's for$39. Shades include OMG, Queenie, midnight Diamond, lust and namaslay.

I just received them in the mail today have not tried them yet but I will do a review on it here in my blog also I'll post it on my Instagram page which is IG in case you want to follow me on Instagram. I am also in other Ambassador programs as well and  I've posted them on my Facebook page. Which is Sadistic Kittens Reviews Facebook Page.

Can't wait to test these for you guys and give my review. Hope everyone is having a good day happy Friday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment