Introductions

Hello all and welcome. After watching plenty of videos on youtube as well as reading other people's blogs about makeup I decided to jump on the bandwagon myself. This blog is about how you can buy good quality makeup on a budget. There is no reason that you have to spend a lot of money on one product, when you could buy more products for the same price.

I will also include helpful tips, tricks, and tell you my favorite youtube channels. And at home techniques that you can do without even spending any money at all. Its that I don't like mac, sephora, too faced etc. because I do however I feel that those products are far too expensive. If you get a gift card or you want to splurge a little once and awhile but on the whole, I don't think those products are what us normal people can buy.

The thing that I hate about most youtube videos or tutorials or even hauls is that they never show cheaper alternatives. They always go with the mac, sephora, etc. expensive brands. Things that most people especially in this economy can't afford right now. Which is rather frustrating and really discourages me from even watching or reading their beauty blogs.

What I plan to do here is inform you of things that you can do on the cheap or on a budget that will make you look just as good as if you paid the extra cash to get the expensive high end brands. Just because someone spent over $100 buying a ton of products from high end brands doesn't mean that you can't get stuff that is good on your skin plus is saving you a lot of money.

I can go into a store and buy $100 worth of makeup and get far more than most girls you see doing their tutorials. Why you ask? Because I will budget my money and get as much as I can for it. Of course, I would never spend $100 on a bunch of makeup at one time. Not that I wouldn't love to do that but that's not reasonable for me right now.

And most of you that are reading this blog right now probably can't afford to buy $100 worth of makeup either or else you probably wouldn't be reading this blog in the first place. There are some high end products that are good, and they work well but what I aim to do is inform you on products that you can use that are just as good as the high end stuff just cheaper. I'll often look for duplications that are cheaper whenever I see a video or a blog online talking about products.

In this blog, I also intend to help you out with how to save and when plus where to look for those savings. Helpful hints, tips, and even resources where you can find these things. I will do reviews on products that I have used in the past plus tell you about sites that you can use to find good quality reviews on these products as well. Not all the products that you find are going to be as good quality but just because they didn't cost you top dollar, doesn't mean that they aren't worth buying an checking out.

Now I hope that I have peaked your interest enough that you are now interested in reading my blog. I hope to see you guys soon, take care

:D ♥

2 comments: