LA COLOR: PRODUCT REVIEW

Hi, me again!  Hope that everyone is doing well, I wanted to let others know about my recent review of LA Color palette.  My friend sent me a bunch of palettes in the mail the other week, I was so busy I hadn't even tried it yet but I did last week.  Below are all the palettes she sent me.  I asked her for neutral colors since those are what I wear to work and interviews, etc. plus I love the color purple so she sent a few in the color purple as well.

I tried these while using an eyeshadow primer to make sure these would last and I'm happy to say these lasted just as long as my Sephora palette (no clue which palette it is because I got it free with my points through hit predictor).  I'm super impressed, I usually love ELF's eyeshadows because they are just as good as MAC or even Sephora or other drugstore brands.  I would totally recommend these palettes to ANYONE who wants to save money and get good quality product.  My friend Jennifer bought these at Dollar Tree!  I never find makeup at my local one, I need to drive pretty far to even get good stuff and its not easy trying to convince my husband why I need to go there nor spend the money on it.  Men, after all they just don't understand us women and our needs.

But if you are looking for good quality eyeshadows, then look no further than your Dollar Tree!







0 comments:

Post a Comment