What's In YOUR Makeup Bag?


What's in YOUR makeup bag? Is there anything fun?! What do you use every day that make you feel beautiful?

My makeup bag is pretty much a bargain buyer bag, most of the stuff in my daily makeup bag is filled with drugstore products. I will in another post show you exactly what's in my bag as well as a review on each product that I have inside. Not all of them are my favorites, some I got from Birchbox (I do NOT recommend them, the 1st one was OK but after that they were awful) and others are from various drugstores or from me winning contests. This is all that will fit inside my hello kitty pouch, I have a few other things that I use daily but they are too big for it. I'll post those soon!

I will say that my favorite product inside my bag that I use every day is  my CG clump decrusher! This stuff is amazing! I've used other CG mascaras and they just don't live up to this one. I have used high end mascaras before and they just have the same quality as CG clump decrusher.

I hope that everyone has a good rest of the week, I gotta go. I'm trying to put my makeup on while I do this and it's getting later. My hubby will wonder why everything this isn't done when he gets home.

Take care all <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment