COVERGIRL FOUNDATION

I won a contest from Covergirl, and they sent me a coupon for ANY of their product for free up to $20 which of course I decided to buy foundation.  I was running low and wanted to make it worth my wild.  I hadn't bought Covergirl in a while and the last time that I tried their products it wasn't so great.  But that had been a few years back so I decided to give it a chance.  Besides, I have tons of mascara that I haven't opened it yet but contests or sweepstakes wins that I have a ton of.  Why bother getting that?

I decided to try this:
I had never tried a ton rehab nor a 2 in 1 product before but I had heard good reviews so I decided to give it a chance.  I am now on my 2nd bottle of this and I LOVE IT!!  This really works well to keep my foundation on and it stays on even if I happen to sweat.  Which most foundations that I've tried won't do that, they come off the minute I start sweating.  Sometimes you can't help being nervous or when you just automatically sweat because its hot outside.  I normally don't wear foundation in the summer/spring time because its too hot and it melts off anyway.  I did try this product during that time and as long as its not super hot outside I'm fine.  If its in the 100's then don't bother wearing this, it won't stay for long.  But its in the 70s to 80s you will be fine, at least it was for me.  To ensure it stays on during that time, use some face primer just to be safe. 

This costs about $17 at CVS (I usually buy from CVS or Walmart) which is kind of expensive but not too badly.  I used to buy Revlon Coverstay for combination skin before this, but that still doesn't have the staying power this one does.  The only time that I could used Coverstay was in the winter/fall time or else I'm melted and look stupid.  Even using face primer which helps out a lot but it still didn't say long.  Covergirl unlike Revlon Coverstay doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all.  And if you're like me, I don't like to feel like I'm wearing makeup.  I like to feel like my face is fresh and clean.  I hate feeling like my face is caked on with crap, and weighted down.  This product does not do that, it lets my face breathe and I feel good plus confident wearing it.  It helps to hide all my mistakes.  Let's face it, *no pun intended* we all have things we'd like to hide on our face.  Whether its pimples, or discolorations, etc. none of us have a perfect face or makeup companies would go out of business all together.  This product does a great job at hiding all my mistakes, which really is nice.

I've got pale skin, so pale that kids in school used to call me Casper (the friendly ghost) or say that I was a perfect vampire because I don't need makeup because my skin is light.  I have issues finding the right foundation and it took me years to finally find a product that would not only hide my mistakes and make my skin look flawless or one that didn't turn my face orange in the process.  Turning my skin orange is a huge problem that I have!  I  hate it whenever I go to try a new foundation I feel like I'm taking a gamble because I know 80% of the time I'm bringing the product back to CVS to get my money back.   I love their policy but its wasting gas, time etc. so I'd rather just stick with a product that I know will work. 

If you are like me and want nice even looking skin and have pale skin, I would totally recommend this product for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment